OBM advocate that all property boundaries should be recorded, mapped and surveyed accurately to ensure full transparency and accuracy. All property boundaries should be surveyed and defined prior to purchase or sale.
- Accurately document the position of the current occupation line of the property
- Analyses of existing mapping and legal documentation
- Outline clearly the discrepancies between the registered boundaries and the occupied boundaries
- All boundary surveys are fully supported with a detail and comprehensive report compiled in house by the surveyors
3D Modelling and Floor Plans
We are driving innovation in the property market through 3D Modelling & Floor Plan through our laser camera technology, or as we call it – The Google Street view of Residential and Commercial Property! An example of a survey completed by O’Brien Mapping that can be seen on Google Map can be seen here.
Our technology provides:
- a 3D-360 visual walk through of residential and commercial property;
- accurate 2D floor plans for property;
- greater cost-effective surveying methods with a turnaround time of 2-3 days.
This technology has already seen us work as a trusted partners such as, Real Estate Agencies, Insurance companies, Hospitality, Architectural firms, Government Agency’s throughout Ireland on Commercial Properties and Residential properties.
Land Registry & Legal Mapping
At OBM we pride ourselves on being Ireland’s foremost experts on boundary related issues. Dr. O’Brien has experience in academic research and vast experience in the practical nature of the issues and problems that legal mapping can entail.